Monday, December 31, 2007





Christmas Day
I spent Christmas Day at my Aunt Sarah & Uncle David's house in Roseville. It was fun to see cousins and family that I hadn't seen in a long time. Some of my cousins moved back to Mn from Florida and they just had a baby boy so we got to ooh and ahh over him as well.
I was going to go to a movie that night w/ my sis and the May's, but the roads were soooo bad. It took me an hour to get home, so I decided to skip the movie and just go home. There is so much snow this year! I think we might be setting some records.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

so who just moved back from FL? Seth? You keep leaving me hanging...

~Sherry said...

Yes, Seth & his wife....sorry!
They had a baby boy. Wyatt.

~Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.