Babysitting and more!
Friday night I babysat Aaron for the first time. Scott & Meg went out to dinner w/ some friends- so, Aaron & I had some bonding time. He's really starting to interact w/ others and shows so many facial expressions- it's adorable!
We rocked, read books and even had a mini photo shoot (if you can call it that- it was more like me holding the camera and trying to get him to smile!)
I can't wait to watch him again. He's a good little baby- he's on a very good schedule and doesn't really cry very much.
I worked at Davanni's on Saturday during the day and Scott/Meg's nephew had a Bday party there. So, I got to see them again. I gave Aaron his first tour of Davanni's and showed him off to some co-workers of course!
1 comment:
He is getting so big!
Post a Comment