Girl Time!
Tracy & Claudia came to visit last weekend. We all needed some Girl Time!
Friday night we hung out, the girls drove down and arrived in the early evening.
Saturday- the girls wanted to meet Aaron. We stopped there and then off to go shopping before we headed to the Variety Show and Silent Auction at WoodRidge Church.
We ran into the Twins bear at Herberger's. So, I just had to get a pic! Trac & Claudia thought I was crazy! But how many times do you have to take a pic w/ the Twins bear!?
The theme at the Variety show this year was Saturday Night Jive....Ryan danced in the opening act and then did a skit w/ Hanz & Franz....it was really funny.
I bid on a couple items and won a few baskets of stuff and a blanket that matches my animal print living room.
Not much else going on....Stacy & Ryan celebrated their 7th Anniversary. (has it really been that long!?)
I have a busy week at work. Trying to finish up some stuff before Thursday. Our printing Co. is taking us out for Bowling, drinks & dinner from 3-7pm. Then Friday I have a Photoshop seminar at the convention center. Should be a fun couple days!
Not to mention Saturday is a friend's baby shower and Sunday we are celebrating Ryan's bday at his parents house. Should be fun playing the Wii!
No comments:
Post a Comment