




I'm here....Just keeping Really busy -with who knows what- these days.
Enjoying the snowy winter months...did I mention Snowy!? It can stop snowing any day now! We have a ton! I like a little snow but really.
I'm trying to figure out if going back to school for Web Design is the right thing to do. I guess I better figure all that out quickly seeing as Spring Semester starts January 12. The thing about going to school when your on unemployment is that you can't get loans to go. So now what do I do? I have a meeting on the 16th about it all so hopefully I'll get some answers then.
Until then, I'm keeping busy designing friends and family's Christmas cards, hanging out with my new nephew, working at Davanni's, waiting for one of my best friends to have her baby(She's due on MY Birthday!..how cool is that!?), planning Stacy's Baby Shower, going to lunch w/ friends and enjoying not working 8-5..M-F. Actually it's kind of nice to have a whole day off right in the middle of the week!
The weekend before Thanksgiving I went up to St. Cloud to visit Susan and celebrate her Bday. She got her free lunch at Mexican Village and we played the Wii. I could get addicted to that thing!
Thanksgiving was spent at Megan & Scott's this year. We laughed as we played Rummikub and had pumpkin pie with REAL whipped topping. Even though Dad ate almost the whole bowl before any of us could get to it! I think he liked the stuff!
Last Sunday I got to enjoy my first taste of WICKED! Amazing, Amazing Musical. I've listened the Soundtrack (played on many of scrapbooking retreats) and heard all about it. So I was beyond excited when my sister woke me up bright and early to see if I wanted to go(in place of Ryan- he was sick). Do I want to go!?!?! YES!!! So it was an early Birthday Gift -for like the next 10 years!!! I loved the stage Design and the costumes were fabulous! I would totally go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment