
So, my first day of class was today. Need I remind everyone that it was -17 outside and traffic was more than horrid! So horrid that even though I left at 7:30 for my 9am class I was still late!! Acck! Oh well, only the first day, Right!? Made it to my 2nd class though, which is Intro to Flash. That seems like it will be fun. I forgot how weird it is to be walking around not really knowing anyone and still looking for people I might know. Inbetween classes I got to read and catch up on some emails. It was a good day. Now I'm off to work....toodles!
3 comments:
Hi, girl! Got your message the other day. Back to school, huh? Yep, we need to catch up!
Oh the first day of classes!
Hey Sherry! School? Where you going? We need to catch up! Talk to you soon!
- Laura
Post a Comment