So, I couldn't resist adding my 25 things. 25 Random things that is.
1. If I could, I would stay up until 2am every night and sleep until 10am every morning. I'm a total night owl.
2. I love to drive and I have a lead foot. I got 2, yes 2 tickets in my first month of getting my license. Side note: In my old age I've learned to slow down!
3. I lived at a Bible Camp for 8 years while growing up. I loved it and went back year after year to be a camper or staff member.
4. While living at that camp my dad taught me how to mow the grass with a riding lawn mower when I was 5 years old. To this day I still like to be outside and mow.
5. I really like to do laundry, vacuum and bake. On the other hand, I hate doing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom.
6. I still love Volleyball and Softball and if it wasn't for my hip I would still be playing.
7. I really like CNN. I even downloaded it to my new phone. Yes, I am a nerd.
8. I only read non-fiction. Well, at least 90% of the time.
9. I miss my Grandma Qualey, pretty sure I think about her once a day.
10. My sister probably has no idea how much I respect and admire her.
11. My right hip hurts every single day. A constant reminder that I have to wait another 6-8 years to get a new one.
12. I always wanted to skydive and scuba dive- but I'm too chicken. I did, however, repel down a huge cliff and went White Water Rafting in high school.
13. I have the best brother-in-law and sister-in-law. I love them dearly.
14. Sometimes I get lonely but for the most part I love living alone. I had my fair share of roomies throughout college- 13.
15. I am so glad I went to MSU- I met some of my best friends there.
16. I often wonder if I should go visit Tommy in Grand Cayman. He is such a great guy.
17. I love to travel especially when it's a place by the water. When I was younger my mom told me that I was always the first one in and the last one out. That probably has something to do with the fact that I love to snorkel.
18. Being an Aunt is the Best!! Aaron & Samuel make my heart smile.
19. I still wish I would have pursued a career in photography at MSU. I took one class, got an "A" and still love it to this day.
20. I love to Scrapbook, especially on the weekend retreats when I have 4 days to enjoy it.
21. Organizing things is fun for me. Closets, drawers...whatever. I like it.
22. I absolutely hate talking in front of groups of people.
23. I'm addicted to people magazine. I try to only buy it once a month.
24. Believe it or not. I am a really shy person when people first meet me.
25. If I was stuck on an island I would want Diet coke and peanut butter.
No comments:
Post a Comment