New year, new memories, new goals, so many fun times ahead I can't wait to see what this year brings. I have some catching up to do(mostly for my sake) on my blog...which I'm hoping to do while I'm down and out after my hip surgery. What else is there to do for 3 weeks!! ;)
But first I have to share that my Sis called me today to say that Samuel was looking at his "Gotcha Day" book and Stacy was saying everyones name and when she said "Sherry" he pointed to a pic of me(which he has never done before). How wonderfully sweet is that!?!?
He knows who I am! Luv it!
I was also watching him last week and felt like we had our first real conversation. Yes it was only me asking him questions and him signing back but it was communication none the less. He is such a sweet boy...Your Auntie Luvs U Samuel!
No comments:
Post a Comment