This happened a couple weeks ago but I wanted to remember it so I'm adding it to my blog:
Tonight I was over @ Scott/Megs and she told me that when they say bedtime prayers w/ Aaron- Meg will often ask who do u want to pray for tonight? Meg told me that lately it is often Auntie Sherry. Seriously the cutest thing ever! What a sweet boy! He can tell that I am injured & healing and need prayer. So sweet! ♥
Aaron is growing up FAST! We went for a walk the other day and I could hardly believe how big he is getting. Potty training, talking, talking and more talking. He LOVES his G'pa. If anyone else is in the room-forget it he wants G'pa. It's actually super cute. He loves to be outside and loves his little sister. Such a sweet boy.
Samuel is a curious little thing. I told Stacy the other day that I'll be shocked if he doesn't have stitches before he turns 3. He gets into everything!! Opens doors, drawers, cabinets-you name it he gets into it. His vocabulary is wildly expanding. Every time I go over there he is saying a new word. He also loves his little sister and always wants to be right by her.
Lauren is now eating cereal, rolling over, sitting up. She's a happy baby and is finally sleeping through the night for mom and dad. Yeah!! Everyone notices her big, blue eyes and how she looks just Stacy...she really does-lets just hope she gets hair before the age of 3. :)
Evelyn is now sitting up and has long eyelashes just like her brother. I often look at Aaron's baby pics and think that its Evelyn. She's a talker! She definitely found her voice. Maybe she will be a singer like her Mom. I should record it for you to hear. Its so cute.
I'm doing well, only using my cane when I go outside or somewhere public. People are more cautious around me when I have a cane(and that's exactly why the Dr. wants me to use it). Sometimes I don't want to use it at all-but then I remember what the Dr. said and I think that it's only 20 more days. I can handle that. I still have a limp but hopefully that will get better w/ time.
I went away for a Scrappin' weekend for 4 days. I needed it! It was great to go up North and Scrap, watch movies, sleep, laugh, talk w/ the girls, read the 2nd book in the "Twillight" series(Stacy and I were reading/fighting over this book the whole weekend! I got her to start reading the series and then she caught up to me!). I love my weekends away!
No comments:
Post a Comment