Tuesday, April 29, 2008








Only in Minnesota...
...do we play softball in the Snow! Yep, on Sunday, it was snowing & raining AND it was 40 degrees!!! I was freezing my butt off! Hopefully the temps will rise for our second game of the season.(See pic of the snow coming down by the pod)

Friday night I babysat Aaron for the 2nd time. He was a good little guy for his Auntie.
I think he is really starting to recognize people, he was scared when I went into to get him and it wasn't his mom. It probably didn't help that I was using my high-pitched baby talking voice.(Why do we do that? Hmmm Maybe it's just me?) After a minute of mom holding him and seeing that I was an ok person to be around he warmed up to me and all was ok.
I fed him his cereal & baby food and let him play on the floor so he could show me his new trick...He rolls over now!(Check out the video) He played in his walker, I fed him a bottle and it was bedtime. I think I could of rocked him all night but I know his Mom & dad wouldn't approve so, I put him in his crib and he slept like a baby.

Saturday was spent cleaning and working at Davanni's.
Sunday we helped Stacy & Ryan move stuff into the Pod. (Note: check out the before & after pics of loading the pod, also- check out my glasses...I found them in their junk drawer..I wanted to keep them but they said no way!) Thankfully a bunch of guys showed up so the heavy stuff was taken care of! They move into their rental home on Thursday and then Stac & I are heading up to Leaf River for the weekend! Can't wait!

No comments: