Thursday, April 03, 2008






Sophia's 1st Birthday Party!

My good friends Molly & Josh had a little princess party for their daughter Sophia on Sunday afternoon.
We had lunch, talked, played games, watched Sophia open her gifts and eat her own cake.
She wasn't to sure about the cake though...But she did look really cute in her little pink dress.
I think I had the most fun taking pics for Molly with her camera(Canon Rebel). It almost came home w/ me!!
I did a little pink & brown design, with a white frame, for Sophia. I'll post a pic.

Friday night Stacy, Molly & I had some girl time together. We hung out at their townhouse in Maple Grove since their house sold and therefore will be moving in 23 days. Ryan joined us for dinner(before going to hibernate upstairs) and made us laugh until our tummy's hurt and tears were rolling down our cheeks. We made homemade pizza, a yummy dessert and talked. I love girl time.

No comments: