Time to update the blog...last Friday, the 25th, M&D, Scott/Meg/Aaron & I all went to the Fair in Jordan. I knew it was probably going to be small, considering the only one I usually go to is the Mn State Fair, but it was actually nice to go to a smaller fair and not have to walk through a billion people.
We ate, toured the horse barn, ate again, toured the pig & goat barn, ate some more, toured the cow barn....and yep- ate some more! I wasn't feeling bad about sampling everything since I'd only had 2 bowls of cereal all day. It soon became a joke though..."what haven't we tried yet?". And soon I was taking pics of Scott/Meg w/ all the food we shared. Even Aaron was in on the fun. He was scarffin' down his cherrios! We had a good time seeing all the animals. Aaron's first time seeing many of them. He got a little scared in the Cow barn. And I learned a few facts about my awesome sister-in-law....she was a Pork Princess! Who knew?
I guess her family raised pigs and she brought them to the fair. I had no idea. I guess I never thought of as a Pork Princess type of gal....hmmmm the funny things we learn about each other.



No comments:
Post a Comment