They moved in almost 2 weeks ago now.
It's a cute little house in the NE part of Mpls.
I love the area they moved to...lots of trees and big, old beautiful houses on the block.
They are remodeling the kitchen so they still have a lot of work to do. In the mean time they are living dorm-style w/ a microwave, toaster & fridge in their living room.
She washes dishes as best she can in tubs in the bathroom. Makes you appreciate your kitchen sink a little more huh!?
The only cool thing is that you can grab a beer and watch TV all w/out leaving the same room!
She was picking out paint for the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom yesterday.
Hopefully the kitchen will be done soon and I can go help her organize all her cupboards...Something I love doing.
Will post some moving & before remodel pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment