Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Love You...

Kids say the cutest things. I have to blog about this before I forget. Last night I stopped by Scott and Meg's after the Vike's game. We were all in the kitchen and Meg mentioned that Aaron had been asking them to sing "happy birthday" ever since we sang it to him on Sunday. So they starting singing it and he looked at me and pointed as if to say "you're not singing! Sing!" So I sang along w/ them. It was just so funny that he knew enough that I wasn't singing and pointed it out so quickly.
Then tonight when I stopped over there again to drop something off -as I was leaving I asked Aaron for a kiss. He came over I gave him a hug/kiss and said "Love You" and then he turned and looked at me and said "Love You" back. It was the first time that he's done that on his own. Sooo sweet. He's growing up way to fast!

No comments: