Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vike's Game





My friend offered me 2 tickets to the Vike's/San Fran Game Sept. 27th. I found out at 2:30 in the morning that I had free tickets. I hardley slept and drove home from St. Cloud that morning to make it just in time for the Noon game. I asked my friend Jay to join me and the best part of the entire game was the final touchdown in the last seconds of the game. Everyone jumped up, screamed and yelled so loudly. It was crazy! It was the best play of any game I have ever been too. Everyone thought we were going to loose and at least 20,000 people left the Metrodome. But, I felt that we still might have a chance and I didn't want to leave early. I screamed and yelled so much that I lost my voice for 4 days. But, it was soooo worth it!

No comments: