I am getting so excited...it's finally hitting me that my sister, BIL-Ryan & I are going to Hawaii in 15 days. It's all kind of surreal, I have not been on a vaction in a year & a half...so I can not wait!!!
Our friend Su-Lyn is getting married on the 27th on the Big Island. We will be in Maui for the first part of our trip and on the big island the 2nd half.
So, this is where we need help!
Anyone have any ideas of stuff to do in Maui? Let us know what kinds of things you enjoyed while you were there. I've looked online but it's always nice to hear what others enjoyed doing while they were there.
3 comments:
Congrats on going to Hawaii!
I got engaged while watching the sunrise from up on Haleakala. Maui is amazing! I highly suggest waking up at ... like 2 a.m. ... then driving up Haleakala to watch the sunrise from the top. However, I suggest bringing a hat and mittens. It was 30 degrees up there on the morning Matt proposed.
Have fun!
SOOOOO jealous! Can you please pack me in your suit case....I'll pay the extra fee for it being over 50lbs! :) Have fun!!!! Susan
Thanks for the suggestions Lisa!
What a wonderful place to get engaged. Driving up to Haleakala is on the list!
Post a Comment