Wow, have the last seven days been a whirl wind of craziness.
As if 9/11 wasn't a dreadful day already in my mind. Now it really stands out.
My heart aches for my sister and her husband as they go through this trying time.
To read more about it all you can view my sisters blog.
Then later that day 7 of us from Advertising got laid-off.
As it was all happening I was sitting there thinking, "is this some sort of weird dream?" I couldn't believe after what had already happened that I had to call and tell them all some more sad news. I admit I was really mad at God that day. Really mad that my sister won't share the joy of going through her pregnancy w/ some of her best friends.
But, through it all I need to remember that it is all In His Time. Even though his timing doesn't exactly go along w/ ours.
I think I have moved past the anger stage and have moved onto the just plain sad stage.
I know better days are ahead for all of us.
1 comment:
This made me cry Sis. So much pain, so much sadness....I too hope better says are ahead. I love you.
Post a Comment