Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Who knew?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Sherry
* There are 271,537 people in the U.S. with the first name Sherry.
* Statistically the 237th most popular first name.
* More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Sherry are female.
* Names similar to Sherry:
o Charlotte
o Shirley


Herrmann
* There are 13,638 people in the U.S. with the last name Herrmann.
* Statistically the 2783rd most popular last name.
* Famous people with the last name Herrmann:
o Edward Herrmann

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just did this and there are only 3 other people in the US with Susan Flygare as their name! I know one of them lives in MN too - she is a VP at Blue Cross Blue Shield (how small world that two out of the three live in MN!). And Susan is the 25th most popular name and 8th most popular for girls. there are only like 461 people in the US with Flygare as a last name! That was such a cool app!!!

Kristin said...

I've done this before too! I have never known other Herrmann's to be spelled the same with the double r double n until I got here...there's a German in my department who spell's it the exact same way!